Crushing and Milling of raw Magnesite. Magnesite reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce Magnesium Chloride. It can be crystalized to obtain Aqueous Magnesium Chloride or it can be dried to obtain anhydrous Magnesium Chloride
- Aqueous Magnesium Chloride MgCl2.6H2
- Anhydrous Magnesium Chloride MgCl2
- Ground Magnesium Carbonate MgCO3 in various grades.
- Magnesium Chloride is used in fertilizers, textiles, paper, Sorel cement, Magnesium metal production and Chlorine gas.
- Ground-based Magnesite is used in animals’ feed and ceramic industry
Promising Opportunities in the Near Future
The planning objectives did not only focus on the diversification of products, but towards the geographical expansion within and outside the borders of the Kingdom in the field of exploration and excavation for minerals that abound in the lands of the Kingdom.