crushing and grinding of magnesite ore Magnesite reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce magnesium chloride. It can be crystallized to obtain hydrated magnesium chloride or can be dried to obtain anhydrous magnesium chloride.
- Aqueous Magnesium Chloride MgCl2.6H2.
- Anhydrous Magnesium Chloride MgCl2.
- Ground Magnesium Carbonate MgCO3 in various grades.
- Magnesium chloride is used in fertilizers, textiles, paper, sorrel cement and the production of magnesium metal and chlorine gas.
- Earth magnesite is used in animal feed and ceramic industry.
Promising Opportunities in the Near Future
The planning objectives did not focus on diversifying products only, but also on geographical expansion inside and outside the Kingdom’s borders in the field of prospecting and drilling for minerals that abound in the Kingdom’s lands.