- Crushing and grinding processes to obtain different sizes of raw kaolin.
- Calcining process at a temperature (600-800°C) to obtain methacholine.
- Methacholine (after calcination) in different degrees.
- Raw kaolin in various grades and sizes.
- The most important uses of methacholine are in the cement industry, where it is mixed with cement as an alternative to pozzolan.
- Raw ground kaolin is used in the manufacture of ceramics, paper, rubber, plastics, rock wool, and white cement (as a source of silica and aluminum, as well as having a low content of iron and impurities).