- Crushing and milling processes to obtain different sizes of raw Kaolin.
- Calcination process at a temperature of (600-800° C) to obtain Meta Kaolin
- Meta Kaolin (after calcination) in various grades.
- Raw Kaolin in various grades and sizes.
- The most important use of Meta Kaolin in the Cement Industry where it is mixed with cement as a substitute for Pozzolan.
- Raw milled Kaolin is used in the manufacturing of ceramics, paper, rubber, plastic, rock wool, white cement (as a source of silica and aluminum, as well as having low proportion of iron and impurities).